Friday, November 20, 2009

Follow the Blog!

We would like to know who's reading our blog!  For everyone who follows our blog, you will be entered into a random drawing for a $50.00 gift certificate that you can use in the store or online.  Click on "Follow" and sign into your existing account (Google, Yahoo, AIM, Netlog or OpenID) or create a new account.  Then follow the blog and you're entered into our contest.  The contest will end on December 20 and the winner will be notified by email and we will announce the winner on the blog.  That's it!

3 comments:

  1. OOO, I hope I win! I love all of the hanging lanterns and hooked rugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you today, I am a follower now. I hope I win. Thanks, Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love all your products and have been ordering from you for year!!

    ReplyDelete